IS THIS REAL
LIFE OR IS THIS FANTASY
― James Patterson (via psych-quotes)
Someone explain please
prepare for high school then prepare for college then prepare for your career then prepare for retirement then you’re dead
Baby thinks she can eat food from the magazine
What an idiot
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
I been feeling so empty inside for quite sometimes these days and the feeling eats me alive. I just want to be filled and be full of butterflies tickling me inside. My heart is being fed half and my soul is draining and I’m living on ounces of feelings. I want my feelings to be shaken again, not stirred. I need something more then ordinary. I want to laugh and smile the way I use to do. I just feel so empty even with you by my side.
I have stye eye so now I have an excuse to wear shades
Everything is so fucking safe in this baby world with all these rules and laws. Where is the adventure in this grey skied world? When every thing became child proof, nothing wild can happen. I hate those that have limit me to live out a chaotic life. Can’t you see I don’t want the typical everyday routine boring ass lifeless dreadful life. I ain’t got time for that shit. I want to live and go to forbidden places and jump off rocks as tall as buildings.